Do you need a website? Do you need to be able to update the content? We can handle both types of designs, hands free or hands on.
How does it work?
- We will ask you several questions in order to make sure we fit your needs. This is an example list, not an exhaustive list.
- Do you need to maintain the site yourself for content updates?
- Do you have websites you like, that you can supply to us?
- Do you have your own logos, content, or will we need to supply some or all?
- Do you need forms such as a contact form or a shopping cart?
- What is your expected time frame to have your site done by?
- Do you own your own domain already?
- Once we have a clear idea of what you will need, we will put our thinking cap on and send you a quote. You are not obligated to accept.
- Once the quote is accepted, we will send you three design ideas that best fit your needs.
- Lastly, we will send you a pre design contract of what you can expect from us and we can expect from you. Every client is given multiple opportunities to supply incite into the design and three chances to update client supplied content.
Obviously this list is generic. Your design experience will be unique, but we like our clients to be involved so they get what they want. If you entrust your web presence with us, we want you to be excited and happy. You can contact us here.
These days there are lots of options. We aim to help alleviate the stress of trying to figure out how to show yourself on the internet. All of our packages include initial Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Please check out some of our recent site designs